I designed this poster for EXTINCTION – which ran at Guild Hall. March 30 through April 16
MAKE A MINI VERSION
While poster design is primarily a print project, create mini versions that can be used in other places as well. Remember one of those basic principles of marketing – a person needs exposure to something 20 times to remember it.
The multiple poster versions can help you accomplish just that.
- Scale down an image that can be shared on social media.
- Make a postcard or letter size to hand out.
- Consider making a “poster-version” landing page for your website.
- Create a version that can be sent via email.
- no working rides
- random, inexplicable hours
- no parking
- map has nothing to do with the actual park
- no restrooms
Sounds like fun, right?
please email me your ideas for a BEMUSEMENT PARK.